Download Directions to Coppicewood.pdf for written Directions
Cwm Plysgog wood is situated in the village of Cilgerran, Pembrokeshire, nestled between the River Teifi and the Cilgerran Wildlife Centre.
Access is by private track and there is limited parking by the entrance. The teaching area is a short walk from the pedestrian gate along a well-defined footpath.
Explore North Pembrokeshire
Why not come to North Pembrokeshire for a week, take part in one of our short courses and then spend the rest of the time exploring this wonderful region.
- The Pembrokeshire Coastal path (seals are born in October)
- Welsh Wild Life Centre for birds, otters, plantlife and much more
- Preseli hills for exhilarating walking and magnificent views
- Mwnt bay for dolphin watching
- Unique towns and villages such as Newport and St Dogmaels
- St Davids, the smallest City in the UK, with its own magnificent cathedral